Explore physician opportunities in a variety of fields, including but not limited to:
- Critical Care Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Hospitalist Medicine
- Internal Medicine (outpatient)
- Medical Oncology
- Palliative Medicine
- Sleep Medicine
- Surgical Oncology-Breast
- Trauma Surgery
- Urgent Care
Flagstaff Medical Center
Flagstaff is a lively and growing city with nearly 70,000 people, infused with both Native American and southwestern culture. In addition to the culture, the town is rich in local arts and crafts galleries, restaurants, and breweries.
Nestled in the breathtaking San Francisco Peaks mountain, Flagstaff is surrounded by majestic landscapes and scenery, with residents enjoying all four seasons and an active outdoor lifestyle.
Points of interest include the nearby Wupatki and Sunset Crater National Monuments, the red rocks of Sedona, and the Grand Canyon.
Verde Valley Medical Center
Located in Cottonwood, the heart of Arizona’s wine country, Verde Valley Medical Center is surrounded by small towns that have some of the most beautiful scenery in northern Arizona, including the red rocks of Sedona and the Mingus Mountains. The family-oriented community offers the opportunity for a casual lifestyle and outdoor activities.Sedona Chamber of Commerce
We provide additional services throughout our specialized facilities across northern Arizona.
- Primary care and specialty clinics
- Outpatient surgical centers
- Orthopedic & Spine Institute
- Cardiovascular Institute
- Cancer Centers of Northern Arizona Healthcare
- EntireCare Rehab & Sports Medicine
- Guardian Air and Guardian Medical Transport
- Children’s Health Center
So, you think you know a thing or two about northern Arizona? But did you know…
- We have four distinct seasons.
- We’re surrounded by majestic landscapes, with one of the most varied environments in the United States.
- The famed red rocks of Sedona are an Arizona staple, and a perennial top place to visit in the U.S.
- The cities Northern Arizona Healthcare operates in are infused with arts and culture, with the influence of the Navajo, Hopi, and Yavapai-Apache evident.
- We are an outdoor community offering camping, hiking, biking, skiing, climbing, golfing, fishing, and countless other activities.